Food Allergies + Intolerances
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, it is important to learn about the choices you have when dining on campus and to always ask questions when you have them.
Nutrition information for menu items, including common allergens, is available for almost all food items at Riverview Café and using Sodexo's online nutrition calculator.
Common allergies with facts and typical symptoms can be found at Sodexo's A Better Tomorrow Starts Today! Food Allergy resource page.
GLUTEN-INTOLERANCE + CELIAC DISEASE
One of the most common dietary needs we've see growing on campus recently is a gluten-intolerance. Because of this trend, we've implemented many options throughout campus that are available upon request:
- Marketplace at Davies Center:
- Erbert and Gerbert's Bistro: Gluten-free bread available upon request ($1.99 extra)
- D'Italia: Gluten-free pasta and pizza crust available upon request
- Blu Flame Grill: Gluten-free buns and bread available upon request
- Mongolian Grill: Gluten-free noodles and sauces (brown stir fry sauce, classic hoisin sauce, General Kung Pao sauce, spicy orange sauce and spicy red Hunan sauce) available upon request
- The Skillet: Gluten-free pancakes and toast available upon request
- Riverview Café at the Hilltop Center: Several options are available; please ask to speak with a manager or supervisor to locate these special items
Do you have Celiac Disease or a gluten-intolerance? Learn more at Sodexo's A Better Tomorrow Starts Today! Gluten-Free Diet resource page.