Food Allergies + Intolerances
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, it is important to learn about the choices you have when dining on campus and to always ask questions when you have them.
Nutrition information for menu items, including common allergens, is available for almost all food items at Riverview Café and using Sodexo's online nutrition calculator.
Common allergies with facts and typical symptoms can be found at Sodexo's A Better Tomorrow Starts Today! Food Allergy resource page.
GLUTEN-INTOLERANCE + CELIAC DISEASE
One of the most common dietary needs we've see growing on campus recently is a gluten-intolerance. Because of this trend, we've implemented many options throughout campus that are available upon request:
- Marketplace in Davies Center:
- Erbert & Gerbert's Bistro: gluten-free soup options and a gluten-free bread substitute (for an additional $1.99)
- D'Italia: gluten-free pasta option for all Pasta Toss entrees
- Blu Flame Grill: gluten-free bread and buns
- Mongolian Grill: gluten-free sauces (including sweet & sour, soy sauce and teriyaki) available for all Asian stir fry entrees
- The Skillet: gluten-free bread and English muffins available with entrees and breakfast sandwiches
- Riverview Café in Hilltop Center: several options available—please ask to speak with a manager or supervisor to point out where to find these special items
Do you have Celiac Disease or a gluten-intolerance? Learn more at Sodexo's A Better Tomorrow Starts Today! Gluten-Free Diet resource page.