CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
The Classified Staff Council (CSC) works with campus leadership to offer an effective
partnership with colleagues from all campus employee groups in support
of the university's mission. The CSC serves on behalf of all classified
staff (represented and non-represented, limited-term and project
appointment employees). The CSC coordinates and promotes professional
development opportunities through education, training and communication.
- Advise administration on university issues.
- Communicate with administrators and other university constituencies.
- Promote professional development.
- Promote participation of classified staff in university decision-making.
- Evaluate and recommend modifications to existing and proposed university policies
and procedures affecting classified staff.
- Provide information on scholarship opportunities, grant availability and funding sources.
- Maintain a comprehensive website of classified staff information/opportunities/resources.
- Provide communication platforms for all classified staff.
- Promote inclusion of classified staff on search committees and other university committees.