Creating Our Future
We're Creating our New Century Plan for 2020
In 2016 we wrap up the Centennial Plan, but we've already begun working on creating our next strategic plan for 2020.
Chancellor's Campus Conversation:
On January 20 more than 375 faculty and staff met to talk about our future.
- Copies of all responses from the breakfast, including the survey can be found on the Strategic Planning Insider site by clicking here.
- Table summaries can be found by clicking here.
Read more about our Centennial Plan
- The 2008-16 plan
- How did we do? A quick look at what we accomplished
- Assessing our progress: What we did well and what remains to do
- Key success indicators: How we measured up to the goals we set
Enrollment management report
Rapid action task force reports
College of Arts and Sciences mission and goals
College of Business mission, vision and goals
College of education and human sciences mission and goals
College of nursing and health sciences mission and goals
Facilities master plan documents
Advising and student success implementation team information
Administrative support center implementation team information
Blugold alumni tuition discount fact sheet
As we complete our Centennial Plan we have identified four priority guideposts for this academic year.
Our Mission, Vision and Values:
foster in one another creativity, critical insight, empathy, and
intellectual courage, the hallmarks of a transformative liberal
education and the foundation for active citizenship and lifelong
We will be the premier undergraduate learning community in the upper Midwest, noted for rigorous, integrated, globally infused undergraduate liberal education and distinctive, select graduate programs.
Values:Stewardship and Sustainability
Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness
Innovation and Continuous Improvement