UW-Eau Claire budget process
To achieve the vision for success outlined in the Centennial Plan, UW-Eau Claire's strategic plan for 2008-16, we must align our resources with our goals. To do this we have implemented a budget process that engages faculty and staff and reallocates resources to our priorities.
- Submit a budget proposal for 2011-12:
- Read a one-page summary of the budget process.
- Review UW-Eau Claire's 2009-10 "gold arrow" priorities.
- Read the full July 2008 report on the budget process. It includes:
- Budget principles and assumptions
- Narrative description of the process
- Diagram and detailed timeline for the process
- Requirements for success
- Frequently asked questions
- Learn about the Budget Process Task Force.
- See the budget document archive.
If you have questions about the budget process, contact your chair or director or MJ Brukardt at email@example.com.