2015-16 university budget updates
In fall 2014, Chancellor Schmidt outlined the opportunities and challenges that will impact the university’s budget: an unprecedented two-year freeze in student tuition (including the Blugold Commitment differential tuition), reductions in state allocations and changes in the number of enrolled students.
Check this site for continuing updates on the university budget.
- Nov. 13 student recruitment presentation: Video of campus forum (password protected)
- Chancellor's Oct. 29 message to campus
- Chancellor’s Oct. 15 budget presentation to campus: Video of campus forum (password protected)
- Visuals from Oct. 15 presentation
- Presentation by Provost Kleine to the Academic Affairs chairs and directors outlining possible budget strategies
- Budget calculator: Interactive tool describing the impact that changes to our revenue or expenses have on the fiscal health of the university
- Budget glossary: common terms and definitions
- Budget timeline: key milestones as 2015-16 budget is developed [coming soon]