Business Professional - WOMEN
Ashley Sukhu, Organizational Communication major, Student Senate President
- Wearing a suit to your interview is highly recommended.
- You may wear a skirt or pants. Buying a three part set (coat, skirt, and pants) allows for more versatile outfit options.
- Wear a simple button up or professional blouse under your suit coat and avoid bright colors and patterns.
- Closed toed shoes are the best option and small heels or flats are recommended.
Maggie O'Donnell, Career Services Graduate Intern
Accessories - WOMEN
- Your skirt should sit right at or below the knee.
- It is highly recommended that you wear stockings with your skirt.
- Match your stocking with your shoes or wear a nude color that complements your skin.
- Make sure your dress shirt or blouse is clean and wrinkle-free.
- Avoid blouses with plunging or revealing necklines.
Mizone Vue, Business major
- Avoid wearing bangle bracelets, hanging earrings, or statement necklaces.
- Consider wearing a string of pearls or a fine chain in silver or gold.
- Only wear one or two rings with a simple bracelet or nice watch
- Complement your natural features by using neutral lip stick colors and eye shadows.
- Avoid Heavy eye liner and mascara.
- Also avoid using glitter, neon or metallic eye shadows.
- Do not use heavy perfumes as they may cause allergies.