Business Casual - MEN
Dennis Beale, Student Services Coordinator, Blugold Beginnings
- A button-up collared dress shirt in white or other neutral colors is recommended.
- Make sure your dress shoes compliment the color of your pants.( Black shoes with black or grey dress pants, and brown shoes with brown dress pants)
- Also match the color of your socks with your pants. A few nice pairs of black dress socks are a worth while investment.
- Avoid bright colors and distracting patterns for all articles of clothing and accessories.
- Wearing a vest is optional, but looks very sharp and complete with a bow tie.
- It is always best to keep accessories to a minimum. Do not wear anything to distracting, consider a classic silver or gold watch.
- Make sure your facial hair is properly trimmed or clean shaven.
John Hegge, Operations and Supply Chain Management major
- Your dress shirt should be tucked in.
- Since your belt will be visible it is important that your belt and dress shoes match in color.
- Wear ties that are a solid color or basic stripes and avoid complex patterns and bright colors.
- Fancy tie knots should be avoided, stick with a basic medium sized knot.
- Since your whole tie will be visible make sure it rests at your belt.
- It is best to cover up all tattoos and to remove any facial piercings.
- If you have ear piercings considering wearing simple studded earrings.
- Avoid wearing heavy cologne as this may affect some