Blugold Career Network: Terms and Conditions
Prior to selecting a contact, you must first read the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Career Services reserves the right to restrict/revoke/deny access to any student or alumnus(ae).
- You must be an UW-Eau Claire student or alumnus(ae) in good standing to be eligible to use the Blugold Career Network.
- As a user of the UW-Eau Claire Blugold Career Network, you are expected to behave in a professional and courteous manner while interacting with the mentors.
- Any inappropriate conduct on the part of the student or alumnus(ae) will result in his/her access being revoked.
- Access is a privilege that can be rescinded without notice.
- The purpose of Blugold Career Network is the receipt of career advice. A student/alumnus(ae) should not solicit job opportunities from mentors.
- Inappropriate or unprofessional conduct should be reported to Career Services. Contact Robin Johengen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 715-836-5358.
- You agree to complete occasional surveys related to your use of the Blugold Career Network. Your feedback will assist Career Services in maintaining and improving the network experience.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, continue to Blugold Career Network.