Schedule of Events
8:00 am - 10:00 am Unloading Assistance
8:00 am - 10:00 am Booth Set-up, Davies Center
8:00 am - 10:00 am Continental Breakfast, Pre-Function area outside of Ojibwe Ballroom, Davies Center
10:00 am Doors open to students
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Lunch available
3:00 pm - Spring Career Conference ends
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Loading Assistance
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION
- Drive to the Phillips Lot in front of the Davies Center where volunteers from Career Services will be available to assist in unloading your vehicle.
- Long term parking is located in the HSS Lot.
- Volunteers will be stationed at the entrance to the HSS Lot until 10:15 a.m. to provide permits when you enter the lot.
- There is a shuttle provided to drive you back to Davies Center before the event, and to the parking lot after the event.
- Please try to arrive prior to 9:00 to avoid the rush and be able to get your booth set up before 10:00.
If you need a permit after 10:15, please stop into the Ojibwe Ballroom in the Davies Center prior to parking in HSS or call 715-836-5358 to pick one up in our office. All lots on campus will be patrolled and ticketed as normal, so every vehicle must have a permit! Career Services will not be able to refund tickets. If you are ticketed you will be responsible for the cost of the ticket.
Maps to Drop Off Area and Parking Area
We will have signs guiding you to all the parking and drop off areas along with volunteers at each area to assist you. Look for the people in suits!
If you prefer to ship materials to UW-Eau Claire prior to the event, please plan to have them arrive no earlier than a week prior to the event. Be sure that your organization's name is prominently displayed on every package. Your parcels will be waiting for you at the event when you arrive.
Ship them to:
Attn: Spring Career Conference
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
105 Garfield Avenue - Schofield Hall 230
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
Shipping Materials After the Career Conference
There is a daily UPS pickup at the bookstore of Davies Center, 77 Roosevelt Avenue, Eau Claire, WI. Please have your items labeled and ready to be picked up and Career Services will bring them to the bookstore if you are using UPS.
If you choose to use FedEx or anyone else, you can arrange with the company to pick them up in front of the Ojibwe Ballroom, 3rd Floor, Davies Center, 77 Roosevelt Avenue, Eau Claire, WI. Please leave your display in front of the large ballroom (Ojibwe) after the event.
Career Services will not be responsible for arranging for shipment of your displays.