Meet one-on-one with a Career Services career advisor to discuss your concerns about choosing or changing a major or career.
Professionally trained career advisors are available to assist you in all aspects of the career/life planning process, from choosing a major to carrying out a job search.
Confidential help is available to:
- define your interests, skills, preferred work characteristics
- help choose a major
- take an assessment
- identify occupations
- identify internship possibilities
- apply to graduate or professional school
- learn job search skills
- locate employment opportunities
- polish your interview skills
- learn how to evaluate and negotiate job offers
To receive one-on-one assistance with any of your career questions, make an individual appointment by calling 715-836-5358 or stopping by the Reception Desk in Schofield Hall 230.
To learn more about the people who work at Career Services, visit our Staff section.