IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION
Due to on-campus construction, parking for Career Conference is being strictly enforced. Below are parking instructions. Career Services will not be able to refund tickets. If you are ticketed you will be responsible for the cost of the ticket.
Guests may unload their vehicles in the Phillips Lot, in front of the Davies Center. Volunteers from Career Services will be available to assist guests in unloading their vehicles so that they can quickly move their car to the HSS Lot.
- The 6 parking meters in front of Davies Center WILL be monitored, do NOT have guests park in these lots without paying, even for a few minutes.
- Long term parking for the guests will be in the HSS Lot.
- Volunteers will be stationed at the entrance to the HSS Lot when you enter the lot.
We will have signs guiding you to all the parking and drop off areas along with volunteers at each area to assist you. Look for the people in suits!Shipping Materials and Equipment Ahead of Time
If you prefer to ship materials to UW-Eau Claire prior to the event, please plan to have them arrive no earlier than a week prior to the event. Be sure that your organization's name is prominently displayed on every package. Your parcels will be waiting for you at the event when you arrive.
Ship them to:
Attn: Internship Mania
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
105 Garfield Avenue - Schofield Hall 230
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
Arrange with your shipping company to pick up your packages at 3:30 in the Ojibwe Ballroom (third floor), Davies Center, 77 Roosevelt Avenue, Eau Claire, WI.
Information for Employers
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire will host the 56th annual Career Conference, Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. in the Ojibwe Ballroom. 3rd Floor, Davies Center. The Career Conference provides an opportunity for all University students to gain more information about your organization.Students and alumni use this opportunity to discuss career plans, exchange resumes, and make preliminary contacts with your organization. These contacts can be followed up with more formal interviews either on or off campus.
The $200 Registration fee includes:
- A pre-conference reception Wednesday evening for recruiters and UW-Eau Claire students, faculty and staff. The event, hosted by Career Services, BUS and The College of Business, will be held from 7-9 pm in the Davies Center Dakota Ballroom. Light refreshments will be served. There will be a cash bar.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch for up to two company representatives. Additional lunches can be purchased.
- Company booth (5'x2'6” table) (other booth options include a 10' x 2'6" table (add $100).
- Shuttle parking service, including unloading and loading after the event.
Registration is currently full for Career Conference 2013.
To request to be put on the waiting list, please email email@example.com.