Reports, Initiatives, and Accomplishments/Recommendations
In 1999, the UW System Committee on the Status of Women issued it's report: Equality for Women in the UW System: A Focus for Action in the Year 2000. UW-Eau Claire subsequently issued our implemenation plan for the UW System Report, and updated our progress in 2006. UW-Eau Claire's Commission on the Status of Women continues to work on the priorities identified in the reports.
- 2000 UW Eau Claire's Initiative on the Status of Women Report
- 2000 UW System's Initiative on the Status of Women Report
- 2006 UW Eau Claire's Inititative on the Status of Women Report
- 2006 UW System's Initiative on the Status of Women Report
During the past several years the Commission on the Status of Women and its working groups undertook initiatives in these areas.
- Brown Bag forums
- Diversity - Initiatives and Reports
- Work Life Reform
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Listening Session: 3/14/2012
- LTE Reform