- Carmike Theaters (Eau Claire): http://www.carmike.com/
- London Square Cinema (Eau Claire): http://www.ecmovies.com/LondonSquare/
- Cameo Budget Theater(Eau Claire): http://www.ecmovies.com/Cameo
- Gemini Drive-In (Eau Claire): http://www.ecmovies.com/Gemini/
- Micon Cinemas (Chippewa Falls): http://www.miconcinemas.com/
- State Cinema 4 Budget Dinner Theater (Menomonie): http://discover-net.net/~mlana/memtheaterlinks.html
- Stadium 7 Theatre (Menomonie): http://www.cinemagictheatres.com/theatres/index.php?theatre=5
- Wagner’s Lanes: 715-833-6700; 2159 Brackett Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Bowlwinkles: 715-552-0564; 1616 N. Clairmont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Ojibwa Golf and Bowl: 715-723-8823; 8140 136th Street, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Great places to enjoy a cup of coffee and read, visit with friends, possibly catch some live music, or take advantage of wireless Internet!
- Acoustic Café (Eau Claire and Menomonie) http://www.theacoustic.com/
- The Coffee Grounds (Eau Claire) http://www.thecoffeegrounds.com/
- Borders (Eau Claire) http://www.bordersstores.com/stores/store_pg.jsp?storeID=138
- Dancing Goat
- Café 420
Arts & Amusement
- Action City: http://www.actioncityfun.com/
This indoor amusement park has everything from go-karts, bumper cars, laser tag, mini-bowling, a climbing wall, batting cages, and mini golf to 85 arcade games.
- L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library http://www.eauclaire.lib.wi.us/
Along with books, library patrons are also able to check-out movies and CDs for free!
- Chippewa Valley Theatre Guild http://cvtg.org/
The Chippewa Valley Theatre Guild develops, encourages, and promotes opportunities for community members in the Chippewa Valley to experience quality theatre.Go see a show or join the guild!
- Chippewa Valley Symphony http://www.cvsymphony.org/
- Eau Claire Chamber Orchestra http://eauclairechamberorchestra.org/
For information regarding the upcoming concert season, check out the link above.
- Fanny Hill http://www.fannyhill.com/index.htm
Dinner theatre located in Eau Claire.
- Eau Claire Regional Arts Center http://www.eauclairearts.com/
Check out what performances are coming up at the State Theatre.
- Chippewa Valley Museum http://www.cvmuseum.com/
Located in Carson Park in Eau Claire, this museum has award winning exhibits, preserved historical structures, 1950’s ice cream parlor, fun activities, and more.
- Children’s Museum of Eau Claire http://www.cmec.cc/
Fun, interactive environment for young kids and their parents.
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology http://my.execpc.com/~cfmit/
Variety of exhibits that showcase the history of industry and technology in the area – lots of hands-on opportunities.
- YouTube: www.youtube.com