Application for the fall 2016 graduate cohort opens on September 1, 2015.
Do not use any application materials or instructions you downloaded prior to May 1, 2015!
Dear Prospective Graduate Student,
We appreciate your interest in our residential graduate program in Communication Sciences & Disorders here at the University of Wisconsin –Eau Claire. Our curriculum allows a student to meet academic and practicum requirements for:
- The CCC-SLP from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- The public school license in speech and language pathology from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- State licensure in Wisconsin (a Department of Safety and Public Service license in speech-language pathology)
Our program is intensive, current, and exciting and is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Our 2014 applicant data includes:
- Number of completed applications received – 181
- Average overall GPA of admitted students – 3.72
- Average major GPA of admitted students – 3.93
- Average GRE verbal score – 152.8
- Average GRE quantitative score – 147.7
- Average GRE writing score – 4.25
- Application for the fall 2016 graduate cohort opens on September 1, 2015. (Do not use any application materials or instructions that you downloaded prior to May 1, 2015!)
- The UWEC, CSD grad program application process will be handled by the online CSDCAS system beginning fall 2015.
Vicki Samelson, PhD, CCC-SLP
CSD Residential Graduate Program Coordinator