Traditional Undergraduate Nursing Program in Eau Claire applications may be obtained by contacting Ms. Marcia St. Germaine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 715-836-5515.
Traditional Undergraduate Nursing Program in Marshfield applications may be obtained by contacting Dr. Robin Beeman, email@example.com, 715-387-7274.
Deadlines: December 1, May 1.
BSN Completion Program applications may be obtained by contacting Lorraine Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines: March 1, October 1
Accelerated BSN Program applications are not being accepted at this time.
For more information, contact Ms. Marcia St. Germaine, email@example.com, 715-836-5515.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) applications are being accepted until March 1, 2013.
MSN application (link here)
For additional information contact Dr. Mary Zwygart-Stauffacher, Assistant Dean: Post Licensure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
application to the Nurse Practitioner option is closed.
CNS, Administration and MSN-to-DNP option applications are being accepted until March 1, 2013.
BSN to DNP option application (link here).
MSN to DNP option application (link here).
For additional information contact Dr. Mary Zwygart-Stauffacher, Assistant Dean: Post Licensure Programs, email@example.com
Nursing Spotlights - Tour and Information Sessions for Prospective Traditional BSN Students
Intended for high school students interested in nursing. Parents are encouraged to attend. Transfer students are also welcome.
What does the 90-minute Nursing Spotlight include?
45-minute informational session provided by Nursing faculty and staff
45-minute tour of the Nursing Building by Student Nurse Ambassadors
Arrive at the Nursing Building lobby and follow the signs directing you to a designated room
When are Spotlights held?
- Monday, February 4 at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22 at 1:30 p.m. CLOSED
- Friday, March 8 at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 11 at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 8 at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 19 at 1:30 p.m. CLOSED
- Monday, May 6 at 1:30 p.m. CLOSED
- Monday, June 24 at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 8 at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 12 at 10:00 a.m.
How do I register to attend a Spotlight?
Advanced registration is required, so complete and submit the online Nursing Spotlight Registration Form. To cancel, please call Noreene Blomster at 715-836-6012.
Where is the Nursing Building?
- The Nursing Building is located behind the Davies Center at 105 Garfield Avenue.
- City of Eau Claire Map, Campus Map and Directions
- Please call ahead to obtained a parking pass prior to arrival by contacting the Visitor's Parking Office at 715-836-2544. Allow 15-30 minutes for parking.
Nursing Tours and Campus Tours are scheduled separately. Visit the Admissions web site to schedule a campus tour.
GRADUATE PROGRAMS (MSN, BSN to DNP, MSN to DNP)
No information sessions are planned at this time.
For information about the graduate nursing programs, please contact:
Dr. MaryZwygart-Stauffacher, Professor & Assistant Dean: Post Licensure Programs
to schedule an appointment.
Public Health Professions Information
Please contact program director Dr. Crispin Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org, (715) 836-5589, Nursing 244 for more information.
Additional links for information:
2. The ENPH Facebook Site.
4. A Disease Outbreak Simulation (like CSI on TV) that challenges you to solve an environmental health problem (takes about 45 minutes to complete).”