print header

BSN Completion Program Application

How do I select UW-Eau Claire as my home institution?

Students submit an application for admission to UW-Eau Claire and have official transcripts sent from all high school or equivalent AND colleges or universities from which prior credits have been earned. This should be done early in the semester prior to the one in which the student wishes to enroll. Application forms are available from any University of Wisconsin campus, may be completed online, or by mailing the completed application to the UW-Eau Claire Admissions Office.

How do I register for classes?

Before enrolling in BSN Completion courses, students must be admitted to UW-Eau Claire and to the BSN Completion program. Applications are available through the Student Services Office (Nursing 127 or email Lorraine Smith ) and should be submitted to the Student Services Office along with evidence of a Wisconsin RN license.  

Questions? Contact Lorraine Smith at or Rachel Merkel at