ECSNA (Eau Claire site) is a student nurses' association open to any person who is enrolled in the pre-nursing or nursing program at UW-Eau Claire. It is linked to the Wisconsin and National levels of student nurse associations.
Find us on facebook for more information!
Why join ECSNA?
- Meet other student nurses outside of class who provide support and reassurance that you can be successful.
- Make professional contacts which can lead to new opportunities, friends, employment, and information.
- Get a feeling of identification and reinforcement by being part of a professional organization.
- Receive discounts within the school of nursing (i.e. CPR classes, nursing t-shirts, etc.).
- List your membership/involvement on a resume.
How to join?
Fill out the membership application here, and turn it into the grey ECSNA box in the LRC in the nursing building along with your $10 membership fee!
For more information, contact Stephanie, our membership coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECSNA Bake sale November 18th and 19th from 10-1 In Davies.
Oak Gardens assisted living volunteer day November 21, 2-4 p.m.
To find out more upcoming events take a look at our monthly calendar!
Next General Meeting: Wednesday November 12, 5-6 p.m. In the nursing building room 119
|President:||Melissa Finley email@example.com|
|Legislative Vice President:||Rachel Mackensen|
|Executive Vice President:||Britta Ave'Lallemant|
|Membership Coordinator:||Stephanie Hurst|
|Fundraising Coordinator:||Lindsey Kuhn|
|Community Service Coordinator:||Shannen Ohman|
|Co-Breakthrough to Nursing:||Ashley Huberty & Caitlin Gardner|
Questions or comments?
Contact Heidi Solchenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org