Find CONHS books, equipment and other resources by searching the Online Catalog
About the Learning Resource Center
Learning resources and services are provided to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty, students and staff through the LRC, as well as UW-Eau Claire's McIntyre Library. The LRC houses a collection of print, multimedia, medical devices and equipment specific to the nursing program. The offices for the Learning Resource Coordinator and Distance Learning Coordinator are within the LRC.
|The LRC has a group computer collaboration station,as well as:
Reserve and Request Resources:
- Photocopying (machine located in hallway outside LRC, Blugold card necessary.
- Poster printing information and online order form.
Links to Related Resources:
- McIntyre Library, Reference desk (also for IMC questions), 836-3858
- Student Equipment Checkout, 1st floor Circulation desk
- University Printing Services, Schofield 18, 836-5621
- University Bookstore, Davies Center, 836-2171
- Learning & Technology Services Help Desk, Old Library Room 1106, 836-5711
- Assignment Calculator, Use the Assignment Calculator to help plan your research assignments. The sooner you start your research, the more time you will have to write a successful paper.
- Poster printing information and order form.
Learning Resource Center Staff