Find books, equipment and other resources by searching the Online Catalog
This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal Funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health,
Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No.HHSN-276-2011-00005C with the University of Illinois at Chicago.
About the Learning Resource Center
Learning resources and services are provided to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty, students and staff through the LRC, as well as UW-Eau Claire's McIntyre Library. The LRC provides CONHS with a collection of print, multimedia, medical devices and equipment specific to the nursing program. The offices for the Learning Resource Coordinator and Distance Learning Coordinator are within the LRC.
|Computers and printers are available in the LRC and adjacent computer lab. A computer with large screen attached can be used for small group work.|
Apps for Reference, Research & Reassurance in Nursing presented by Todd Vandenbark, Research & Instruction Librarian, McIntyre Library
LRC Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 - 4:00 PM
Computer Lab (Room 155, adjacent to LRC)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nursing Teaching/Learning Equipment: Otoscopes/Ophthalmoscopes, Blood Pressure Cuffs, Eye Charts, Audiometers, Baby & Adult Scales, Denver Kits.
- Teaching/Learning Resources: DVD's, CONHS-specialty software programs, books, drug reference manuals, nursing diagnosis & care plan books, brochures, models, cath-sim IV simulator.
- Wireless Network Access
- Computer Equipment: Windows 7 computers running Microsoft Office 2010 applications and other programs. Flat-bed scanner, laser printer capable of printing back-to-back copies and group computer collaboration station.
- Faculty and staff may use this online form to reserve media or equipment or contact LRC staff.
- Photocopying (machine located in hallway outside LRC, Blugold card necessary)
Links to Related Resources:
- McIntyre Library, Reference desk (also for IMC questions), 836-3858
Student Equipment Checkout, 1st floor Circulation desk
- University Printing Services, Schofield 18, 836-5621
- University Bookstore, Davies Center, 836-2171
- Learning & Technology Services Help Desk, Old Library Room 1106, 836-5711
CONHS Media & Technology Specialists: