The future of nursing is here
We prepare nursing students at the undergraduate and graduate levels for satisfying careers in a number of areas, including clinical practice, administration, policy development, public health, community-based care, or nursing education. UW-Eau Claire College of Nursing and Health Sciences graduates take on leadership roles and effect positive patient outcomes wherever they go.
Our graduates are ready to meet the growing demands of health care with a depth of knowledge and mastery of skills that distinguish them from their peers.
- Nationally recognized BSN program meets industry's need for nurses with baccalaureate degrees.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice degree prepares students for nurse executive, nurse practitioner, and clinical nurse specialist roles with a population focus of adult-gerontologic or family health.
- Flexible BSN Completion Program helps working nurses advance in their careers.
- Master of Science degree builds on core nursing knowledge and prepares nurse educators to guide the next generation of nurses.
- Community partnerships offer clinical experience and part-time jobs to students.
- Focus on evidence-based and interdisciplinary practice helps graduates deliver high quality and cost-efficient patient care.