To arrange quality field experiences for all students enrolled in teacher education programs at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- To place all students in appropriate field experiences in a timely manner.
- To meet the needs of students for field experience placements with respect to location, grade level, subject matter, and other quality considerations.
- To establish positive, continuing communication with area districts with respect to field experiences.
- To attend local and state meetings involving field experience matters.
- To advertise opportunities for students to participate in a variety of field experiences.
- To provide continuing support for faculty and staff relating to field experiences.
- To process students License and Certification applications/requests in a timely manner.
Field Experience Office Hours
Monday - Friday 7:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Other times may be available by request only.