Academic Advisors are available for prospective and current students to answer questions and serve as a resource for degree planning.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Academic Advising
- Frequently Asked Questions about the PPST
- PRAXIS Core Information
- PRAXIS Core Resources
Students in the MC-EA and Special Education programs are initially assigned to a general education advisor, and then are assigned to a faculty advisor upon admission to program. Students in the EAA and ECA programs are assigned faculty advisors within the department of their subject specialization, and then are assigned an additional faculty member within the Education Studies Department upon admission to program.
- Middle Childhood to Early Adolescence or MC-EA (Ages 6-12 or 13) & Special Education – All Areas for Initial Certification
Contact Kelly Berg-Schwartz, email@example.com or 715-836-3128, Centennial Hall 3110
- Early Adolescence to Adolescence or EAA (Ages 10-21)
- Early Childhood to Adolescence or ECA (birth to 21)
- Post-Baccalaureate Teaching Certification and Add-on Certifications for Currently Certified Teachers
Initial Contact, Kelly Berg-Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-3128.
Steps to Complete a Certification Plan
- Post-Baccalaureate Special Education Teaching Certifications Only