Beta Alpha Psi is the National Honor Society in Accounting and Finance. Membership in this fraternity is highly regarded among those in the accounting and finance professions. Recruiters view membership in Beta Alpha Psi as a reflection of your involvement, motivation, and scholastic aptitude. Beta Alpha Psi's goals are to promote close ties with business and to serve the community, faculty, and student body.
Beta Alpha Psi members are encouraged to participate at the regional and national levels of the organization as well as with the local chapter. There are opportunities to attend regional conventions as well as national conventions around the country.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in all upper level accounting courses
- Completion of Accounting 301, Intermediate Accounting I
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 OR GPA above 3.25 over the past 25 credits
- Top 35% of their class
Beta Gamma Sigma is an honor society for business students at schools accredited by AACSB International. Membership to this honor society the highest recognition a business student can receive in an AACSB accredited program.
The organization encourages and honors academic achievement in the study of business. It also strives to achieve personal and professional excellence, as well as to advance the values of the Society and to serve its lifelong members.
- Upper 7 percent of the junior class
- Upper 10 percent of the senior class
- Upper 20 percent of the MBA class.