The Department of Accounting and Finance Departmental Honors Program provides accounting and finance students with opportunities for academic enrichment and challenge beyond usual course coverage and requirements.
To graduate with department honors, students must have resident, overall, and major GPAs of 3.50 or higher. In addition, they must have successfully participated in at least two of the following activities: a collaborative research project with a faculty member, a presentation at a professional conference, a paper accepted for publication in a peer reviewed journal, a project designed and executed under the guidance of a department faculty member, or an accounting or finance internship.
2013 Graduates (Top)
- Joseph James Buczek, Business Finance
- Matthew Chybowski
- Joshua Bryan Mondor, Accounting
- Malory Peterson
- Meghan JoAnne-Joy Ryan, Accounting
- Aimee Lynn Stolt, Accounting
- Tyrell Frank Wirkus, Accounting and Information Systems