Center for Sales and Sales Management Advisory Board
The Sales Advisory Board consists of alumni, employers and other friends who serve as ambassadors for the sales and sales management program. The group provides guidance on curriculum issues, helps develop internship and employment opportunities for students, assists members of the sales team to prepare for competitions, and supports high impact learning opportunities for students, such as the Blugold Sales Challenge and The Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up.
The Sales Advisory Board meets bi-annually.
For more information contact Jerry Kollross, assistant director, UW-Eau Claire Center for Sales and Sales Management.
Center for Sales and Sales Management Advisory Board Members
- Linda Bergstedt, director, human resources, GraybaR
- Kay Kacheroski ‘96, clothier, Tom James Company
- Nick Lusk, sales manager, Uline
- Joel Molitor, sales manager, Northwestern Mutual-The Bohannon Group
- Lisa Vashkelis, director, business operations, TEK Systems.