The Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up is a 2½ day collegiate sales competition that showcases the talents of 50 “hot” marketing and sales undergraduate students from across the United States. It is a transformative learning experience for many students; a recent Warm-Up competitor described her participation at the event as “the greatest decision of my college career”.
The Warm-Up connects college students with corporate recruiters who share their passion for sales as a profession. It also provides a venue where faculty can network and share best practices with one another.
Gifts to The Warm-Up help pay the following expenses:
- Transportation and lodging for students and faculty advisers attending the event
- Monetary awards, trophy and certificates
- Food for participants attending the event
- Technical support
- Programs and promotional materials (website, videos, printed materials, signs).
The Warm-Up is a program of the Department of Management and Marketing’s Center for Sales & Sales Management.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jerry Kollross, assistant director, UW-Eau Claire Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up.
Past Participating Universities
- Aurora University
- Ball State University
- Baylor University
- Bemidji State University
- Elon University
- Illinois State University
- Indiana University
- Kansas State University
- Minnesota State University–Mankato
- Missouri Western State University
- North Dakota State University
- St. Catherine University
- St. Cloud University
- University of Louisville
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
- University of Wisconsin–Parkside
- University of Wisconsin–Stout
- University of Wisconsin–Whitewater
- Western Carolina University