Do you have an interesting case study to tell students about your organization? Your organization could provide the “topic of the day” in a course. This flexible format gives you the opportunity to present a unique situation in the classroom. For more information, contact the appropriate contact person.
- Accounting: Contact Dr. D'Arcy Becker
- Business Communication: Contact Dr. Paula Lentz
- Entrepreneurship: Contact Dr. Ray Hughes
- Finance: Contact Dr. Bill Ogden
- Health Care Administration: Contact Dr. Jennifer Johs-Artisensi or Dr. Doug Olson
- Human Resource Management: Contact Dr. Scott Lester
- Information Systems: Contact Dr. Thomas Hilton
- International Business: Contact Dr. Rama Yelkur
- Leadership: Contact Dr. Rhetta Standifer
- Operations Management: Contact Dr. Kristy Lauver
- Marketing: Contact Dr. Kristy Lauver
- Sales: Contact Dr. Bob Erffmeyer or Jerry Kollross
- Sustainability Issues: Contact Dr. Nancy Hanson-Rasmussen
- Strategic Planning: Contact Dr. Todd Hostager or Dr. Kristy Lauver
Student business organizations are always looking for guest speakers for their professional meetings. Meetings are held in the late afternoon or early evening. Most meetings last one hour. The best way to contact a student organization is through their website.