2009-2010: Year in ReviewJuly 1, 2009–June 30, 2010
Major Donors Honored at September Recognition Event
Six College of Business donors were recognized at a September 25th program attended by donors, advisory board members, and business faculty, staff and students:
- Rex Systems Inc., a manufacturer of defense and civilian electronic components and networked computer systems, provided funds to develop the Margaret Rathbun Conference Room and Suites, the Missling-Woodford Rathbun Conference Room and the Rex Systems Classroom.
- A gift from the Heyde Companies created the Dennis L. Heyde Entrepreneur Resource Center.
- National Presto was recognized for providing financial support for business students working on projects that benefit the college and/or the university.
- Neil and Jan Gulsvig of My InnerView were recognized for supporting the work of the college’s Center for Health Administration and Aging Services Excellence.
- SuperValu was honored as a major sponsor of the UW-Eau Claire Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up.
- Wipfli was acknowledged for establishing the J. Roger Selin outstanding teaching award and the Wipfli Health Care Administration Guest Instructor Partnership, and for its ongoing support of student scholarships.