COB Scholarship Committee awards 2014-15 college scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award scholarships to the following business students for the 2014-15 academic year:
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial: Laurena Schug, a marketing analytics major from Glenwood City, WI.$1,100
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial: Mary Graese, a business administration major from Glenwood City, WI. $2,200
- Philip Breitman Memorial: Katelyn Marie Morrison, a health care administration major from Crivitz, WI. $ $8,710
- Citizens Community Federal COB: Kateri Miller, an accounting major from Eau Claire,WI. $2,500
- John C. Dennison Memorial: Angela Denver, a human resources management major from Cumberland, WI. $7,000
- Richard T.Gannon: Lindsey Von Feldt, a finance major from Sarona, WI. $1,400
- Craig A. Johnson: Holly Carfield, a health care administration major from Eau Claire, WI. $1,700
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (sophomore): Kayla White, an accounting major from Plum City, WI. $1,000
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (junior/senior): Justin R. Lang, a marketing major from Wausau, WI. $1,000
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial: Sarah Eide, an accounting major from Osseo, WI. $1,500
- Brad Olson Memorial: Hannah Forland, a health care administration major from Lakeville, MN. $1,200
- Charles F. White: Mariena Geary, a management major from Eau Claire, WI. $1,400
- Wells Fargo Bank COB Diversity/Economic Need: Abbie Jensen, an accounting major from Menomonie, WI. $2,000
- Xcel Energy COB Diversity/Economic Need Scholarship: Charles Thauwald, a finance major from Rochester, MN. $2,000
Scholarships are available through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 12, 2014 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, chair, COB Scholarship Committee.