May 6, 2014
College of Business to celebrate student competitors
Over 100 University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire business students participated in a business competition during the 2013–14 academic year. Dean Diane Hoadley will host a celebration reception for business school competitors, Tuesday, May 6, from 5–6 pm in the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center Ojibwe Ballroom. The program will begin at 5:15 pm with team photos to follow.
Students who competed in the following events will be recognized:
- AMA regional and international conference competitions
- APICS Head of Class, regional case competition
- Blugold Sales Team competitions
- Collegiate DECA state and international competitions
- Ball State IS Project + Case competition
- International Collegiate Business Strategy competition
- Regional and national PSE competitions
- SAP and Chevrolet Global Connected Car contest
- Target IS case competition
- Travelers Insurance IS case competition
- WI Big Idea Tournament.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, assistant dean, UW-Eau Claire College of Business.