May 29, 2014
Management and Marketing Department Awards 2014-15 Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award scholarships to the following students for the 2014-15 academic year:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial scholarship: Angela Denver, a junior human resource management major from Cumberland, WI.; Brenna Glodowski, a senior human resource management major from Bloomer, WI. Both students will receive $1,000 plus an additional $200 upon passing one SHRM examination.
- Jerry Du Bois Memorial scholarship: Angela Denver, a junior human resource management major from Cumberland, WI. $150
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial scholarship: Lisa Krautkramer, a senior marketing and Spanish business double major from Marathon, WI. $1,000
- Jacob Leinenkugel Marketing scholarship: Abigail Vidmar, a senior marketing analytics and advertising double major from Loretto, MN. $1,200.
- Lorentz COB Memorial scholarship: Carolyn Everhard, a senior entrepreneur management major from Medford, WI. $2,000
- Target Marketing Analytics Enrichment scholarship: Laurena Schug, a junior marketing analytics major from Glenwood City, WI; Brooke Yoder, a senior marketing analytics major from Sun Prairie, WI. $500 each.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 12, 2014 from12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact the Department of Management and Marketing.