September 30, 2013
Warm-Up students and sponsors share information using QR code technology
We are pleased to announce that students and sponsors at the 7th Annual UW-Eau Claire Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up will use RecPass, a candidate management system from RECSOLU. RecPass uses QR code technology to provide quick and easy data sharing of student contact information and résumés. This new system will replace the printed résumé books distributed to sponsors at past competitions.
“We are piloting RecPass at The Warm-Up at the request of some of our seasoned sponsors,” said Jerry Kollross, assistant director, UW-Eau Claire Center for Sales & Sales Management. “The RecPass System is paperless, seems easy to use, and flexible--students can update their personal information right up to the day of the career fair.”
Students: Register here
Companies: Register here
RECSOLU is a leading recruiting software, mobile app, services, and consulting company. The company’s clients include more than 130 major corporations and government organizations that utilize RECSOLU technology and services to manage recruiting processes to source and recruit nearly 25,000 new hires annually.
HOW RECPASS WORKS
- Students upload their résumé and complete their RecPass profile by October 15.
- Employers will have access to Warm-Up participants’ resumes after October 15.
- All students attending The Warm-Up will have a personal RecPass QR code printed on their Warm-Up name badge. Students will receive their name badge when they receive their competition materials on Thursday, October 31.
- RECSOLU will provide each Warm-Up recruiter with two iPad Minis to be used during the Career Fair and a RECSOLU convenience app.
- Employers will be able to scan a student’s QR code to gain immediate electronic access to the student’s resume and personal contact information. The QR code is secure and can only be read by Warm-Up sponsors who have been given access to the RecPass QR code app.