September 19, 2013
Sales Advisory Board to hold first meeting October 8
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Center for Sales and Sales Management has formed a separate advisory board consisting of alumni, business, and community leaders to serve as a sounding board for the sales program. The Sales Advisory Board will hold its first meeting, Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 12 noon to 4 pm in the Davies Center Ho-Chunk Room.
Previously, the Sales Advisory Board met as a sub-group of the UW-Eau Claire Marketing Advisory Council.
The new board will provide marketing and sales faculty with advice and guidance on curricular issues, feedback on internships and job placement, and support for special learning opportunities such as the Blugold Sales Challenge and the Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up. The advisory board will meet twice a year: once in the fall and once in the spring.
“Formation of this board has been a part of our long term goals within the sales program,” said Dr. Robert Erffmeyer, director of the UW-Eau Claire Center for Sales and Sales Management. “Board members will have an impact on the future direction of our sales program.”
For more information about the Sales Advisory Board, contact Jerry Kollross, assistant director, UW-Eau Claire Center for Sales and Sales Management.
Members of the Center for Sales and Sales Management Advisory Board
- Steven D. Althaus, vice president-business planning, Consumer Products Sales, LLC, Hormel Foods Corporation
- Linda Bergstedt, director, human resources, GraybaR
- Kay Kacheroski ‘96, clothier, Tom James Company
- Nick Lusk, sales manager, Uline
- Joel Molitor, sales manager, Northwestern Mutual-The Bohannon Group
- Lisa Vashkelis, director, business operations, TEK Systems.