May 7, 2013
COB Scholarship Committee awards 2013–14 college scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award scholarships to the following business students for the 2013–2014 academic year:
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial: Katelyn Goettl, a senior accounting and finance double major from North Mankato, MN. $750
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial: Lisa Krautkramer, a junior business administration major from Marathon, WI. $1,600
- Philip Breitman Memorial: Justin R. Lang, a sophomore marketing major from Wausau, WI. $9,382
- Citizens Community Federal COB: Sheila Dunlap, a sophomore entrepreneur management major from Jim Falls, WI. $2,500
- John C. Dennison Memorial: Txuci Xiong, a junior human resource management major from Greenville, WI. $5,500
- Richard T. Gannon: Lindsey Sowieja, a junior management major from Greenwood, WI. $1,000
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (sophomore), Xeng Thao, a sophomore management major from Eau Claire, WI. $800
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (junior/senior), Marie Zachmann, a senior health care administration major from Howard Lake, MN. $800
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial: Alexis Wong, a junior accounting major from Maple Grove, MN. 1,000
- Brad Olson Memorial: Jessica Ludwigson, a senior accounting major from Weyerhaeuser, WI. $1,000
- Ronald D. Schlattman International Study Abroad: Edward Gajdosik, a sophomore management major from Montello, WI. $500
- Charles F. White: Mandi Salo, a junior marketing major from Duluth, MN. $1,000
- Xcel Energy COB Diversity/Economic Need Scholarship: Gregory Samens, a senior management major from Bloomer, WI. $2,000.
The College of Business reviewed 236 applications for 13 scholarships. Scholarships are available through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 6, 2013, in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, Chair, COB Scholarship Committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (715) 836-5930.