May 14, 2013
Management and Marketing Department Awards 2013–14 Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award scholarships to the following students for the 2013–14 academic year:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial scholarship: Anne Marie Breen, a senior human resource management major from Winneconne, WI. $1,500
- Jerry Du Bois Memorial scholarship: Mandi Salo, a junior marketing major from Duluth, MN. $150
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial scholarship: Abigail Vidmar, a senior marketing analytics and mass communications advertising double major from Loretto, MN. $1,500
- Jacob Leinenkugel Marketing scholarship: Amber Steinert, a senior marketing analytics major from Duluth, MN. $900
- Janke Premier Properties scholarship: Allison Coffey, a junior professional sales marketing major from Tomah, WI. $500.
- Target Marketing Analytics Enrichment scholarship: Amber Steinert, a senior marketing analytics major from Duluth, MN; Abigail Vidmar, a senior marketing analytics major from Loretto, MN. $500 each.
- CPIM Scholarship: Daniel Wolf, a senior operations/materials management major from Appleton, WI; Logan Schmidt, a senior operations/materials management major from Kimberly, WI. $120 each.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 6, 2013 in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.