April 29, 2013
The Accounting and Finance Department awards 2013–14 scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Accounting and Finance Scholarship Committee is pleased to award the following scholarships for the 2013–14 academic year:
- 3M Accounting Junior: Blake Thielmann from Green Bay, WI.
- Accounting Faculty: Matthew Adams from Rib Lake, WI
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP: Emily Anderson from Osseo, WI; Kristine Berger from Mondovi, WI.
- Boulay, Heutmaker, Zibell, & Co.: Chelsea Fedie from Altoona, WI; Malory Peterson from Goodhue, MN.
- Albert Colianni, Jr. Accounting: Mathew Adams from Rib Lake, WI.
- Deloitte Touche Accounting-Twin Cities: Tanner Pearson from Woodbury, MN.
- John C. Dennison Memorial: Jessica Ludwigson from Weyerhaeuser, WI.
- Ernst & Young Accounting: Conor Rafferty from Menomonee Falls, WI.
- Blake and Lori Grams: Kelsey Weigel from Marshfield, WI.
- Edsel Grams: Fatima Abdulla from Bahrain.
- Heinrich-Dahlheimer: Brian Backhaus from Campbellsport, WI.
- Craig A. Johnson Memorial: Mee Xiong from Eau Claire, WI.
- Thomas and Barbara Johnson Accounting: Stephanie Suchla from Eleva, WI.
- KPMG Peat Marwick Accounting: Abbie Jensen from Menomonie, WI.
- LarsonAllen: Katrina Elgersma from Vesper, WI.
- Lucretia Mattson: Mitch Miles from Eau Claire, WI.
- McGladrey Accounting: Amelia Roemer from Evansville, WI.
- Norman Muenzer: Tyler Lyons from Kewaunee, WI.
- Jann Ozzello Wilcox, & John Wilcox Accounting: Linh Dao from Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Patricia E. Ozzello Memorial Accounting: K’trina Ruff from Bloomer, WI.
- Packaging Corporation of America: Kallie Thoreson from Grantsburg, WI.
- Ray Petkovsek Accounting Excellence: Carley Patterson from Plain, WI.
- SAS Student Accounting Society: Katelyn Goettl from N. Mankato, MN; Daniel Seefeldt from Wittenberg, WI.
- Wipfli LLP Accounting: Jamie Hoffmann from Marshfield, WI; Riley Petersen from Bloomington, MN.
- Charles Wnukowski Memorial: Drew Miles from Eau Claire, WI.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 6, 2013 in the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact the UW-Eau Claire Department of Accounting and Finance.