April 24, 2013
UW-Eau Claire health care administration students receive ACHCA Student Poster Session scholarships
From l to r: Evan Weiske, Mark Van Den Broeke, Morgan Holien, Bridget Staberg, Heather Kjelstad, Andrew Sedrak, Eric Andersen
Seven University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire health care administration students were the recipients of 2013 American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) Student Poster Session scholarships. The scholarships made it possible for students to present their scholarly research at the 47th Annual ACHCA Convocation and Exposition, which was held April 12–16, 2013 at The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Orlando, FL.
Congratulations to the following UW-Eau Claire scholarship recipients:
- Eric M. Andersen, a sophomore from Eau Claire, WI
- Morgan Holien, a senior from Winona, MN
- Heather Kjelstad, a senior from New Hope, MN
- Andrew Sedrak, a junior from Wausau, WI
- Bridget Staberg, a sophomore from West Salem, WI
- Mark Van Den Broeke, a senior from Hudson, WI
- Evan Weiske, a senior from Berlin, WI.
ACHCA Student Poster Session Scholarships are funded by a grant from the ACHCA Sister Joan Cassidy and Michael Cuseo Cultural Diversity Endowment Fund. Additional support is provided by the UW-Eau Claire Office of Research and Scholarly Programs.
For more information about ACHCA Student Poster Session Scholarships, contact Bridget Staberg, UW-Eau Claire health care administration student and ACHCA Academy Fellow at firstname.lastname@example.org.