April 11, 2013
Get out the vote: 10 business students running for Student Senate
Ten College of Business students are running for a position in the 2013–14 University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Student Senate. Elections will be held April 15–17, 2013.
Bryan Larson, a senior political science and business administration double major from Eagan, MN, and Jason Rector, a senior criminal justice major from Osceola, WI, are candidates for UW-Eau Claire Student Body President and Vice President.
Nine College of Business students are contestants for one of the 11 on-campus or 19-off-campus senate seats. These students are as follows:
- Cale Arhart, a junior marketing analytics major from Stacy, MN
- Samuel Fish, a freshman business economics major from Burlington, WI
- Stephen Fisher, a senior business economics and finance major from Maple Grove, MN
- Nicole Foyt, a senior professional sales marketing major from Eden Prairie, WI
- Anthony Ipekci, a junior finance major from Edina, MN
- Amy Jewell, a junior marketing and international business major from Hartland, WI
- Christian Paese, a sophomore accounting major from Janesville, WI
- Jefferson Schmidtke, a junior operations/materials management major from Wausau, WI
- Jonathan Wieser, a freshman management major from Maiden Rock, WI.
UW-Eau Claire students may vote Monday, April 15 from 8 am to 7:30 pm in the Haas Fine Arts Center or Hilltop Center. Voting Tuesday, April 16 and Wednesday, April 17 will take place in the Davies Center from 8 am–7:30 pm (Tuesday) and 8 am–4:30 pm (Wednesday).
Students must show their Blugold card or valid government issued picture ID card to be eligible to vote.