March 27, 2013
Pi Sigma Epsilon heads to national convention
Sixteen members of the UW-Eau Claire chapter of Pi Sigma Epsilon (PSE), the national fraternity for men and women interested in sales, marketing and management will be attending the 2013 PSE National Educational Sales and Marketing Convention, April 2-6 in San Diego, CA. Approximately 500 PSE student and professional members from around the country will attend the five day event that includes presentations and workshops, competitions and a career fair.
Attending the convention are the following UW-Eau Claire students:
- Brandi Bawek, a junior professional sales marketing student from Arcadia, WI
- Molly Beane, a junior management student from Kewaunee, WI
- Timothy Bortner, a sophomore professional sales marketing student from Corcoran, MN
- Jordan Burnett, a senior professional sales marketing student from Center City, MN
- Kellen Busey, a senior professional sales marketing student from Rochester, MN
- Kyle Carr, a junior professional sales marketing student from Waukesha, WI
- Kevin Culhane, a junior finance student from Minnetonka, MN
- Christopher Cull, a junior professional sales marketing student from Hartland, WI
- Nathan Ejuwa, a junior mass communications major from Eagan, MN
- Ellen Fox, a senior marketing student from Lakeville, MN
- Lindsey Janz, a senior professional sales marketing student from Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Kelsey Keiser, a junior management student from Prairie Du Sac, WI
- Hannah Lagerman, a senior mass communications major from Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Heath Nicholson, a senior business administration major from Prairie du Chien, WI
- Cody Sanoy, a senior professional sales marketing major from Deerfield, WI
- Evan Waldera, a junior international business student from Onalaska, WI.
One of the premier events of the conference is the National Pro-Am Sell-a-Thon which will be held Friday, April 5. Competing in the sales competition is UW-Eau Claire student Kellen Busey who placed first at the Midwest PSE Pro-Am Sell-a-Thon in November 2012. In addition to Busey, Bawek, Beane, Bortner, Burnett, Carr, Culhane, Cull, Ejuwa, Fox, Janz, Keiser, Lagerman, Nicholson, Sanoy, and Waldera will be competing in the sales event.
Jerry Kollross, UW-Eau Claire PSE faculty adviser, will be in San Diego with the UW-Eau Claire students. He will be attending the National Conference in Sales Management (NCSM) which is held annually in conjunction with the PSE national convention.
To learn more about the UW-Eau Claire PSE chapter, contact Lindsey Janz, chapter president, or visit the PSE website at www.uwec.edu/pse. Dr. Bob Erffmeyer and Jerry Kollross, Department of Management and Marketing, are faculty advisers for the group.