Plan to attend the 2013 Internship Mania
More than 90 organizations will be on campus to discuss internship opportunities with University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire students at the 2013 Internship Mania. The event will be held on February 6, 2013, from 10 am to 3 pm in the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
An Early Morning Employer Social, an informal breakfast with employers, will be held prior to the start of the event from 8-10 am in the Davies Center Alumni Room. All UW-Eau Claire students are invited to attend both events.
A booklet listing organizations coming to Internship Mania and the internships they have available this year is available in Career Services on Friday, February 1st. See information below for a preview of companies attending the event.
The College of Business encourages all business students, even those students who aren't ready for an internship, to attend Internship Mania. The event is a great opportunity to network and develop future contacts. Students looking for an internship can use the event to introduce themselves to prospective employers and learn more about their recruiting process. Freshmen and sophomore business students can discover more about the companies that typically come to campus and the internships they have available.
Be sure to read the Internship Mania overview before you attend Internship Mania. The site provides a step-by-step list of things you can do to research companies, prepare your resume and sharpen your interview skills. It also gives you tips for meeting the recruiters and following up with them after your meeting.
For more information about Internship Mania, contact Career Services, by phone at 715.836.5358 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the College of Business Internship Program
We encourage all College of Business students to participate in at least one internship before they graduate from UW-Eau Claire. As an intern, you will learn more about your chosen profession, meet new people, and gain confidence. Completing an internship may also aid your job search as most companies use an internship as an opportunity to pre-screen prospective employees. Internships taken for credit may be used as electives in most business degree programs.
Attend a Career Services workshop prior to Internship Mania
- Resume Development: Mon., Jan. 28, 3 pm, Hibbard 102
- Career Fair Success: Tue., Jan. 29, 3 pm, Schneider 101
- Blugold CareerLink: Wed., Jan. 30, 3 pm, Hibbard 100
- Career Fair Success: Thur., Jan. 31, 2 pm, Old Library 2110
- Interviewing: Thursday, January 31, 3 pm, Old Library 2110
- Walk-In Resume Reviews: Fri., Feb. 1, from 10 am - 3 pm, Career Services (Schofield 230)
Update Your Resume
The UW-Eau Claire online resume guide gives you the tools you need to make your resume stand out in a crowd.
» View resume guide
Should you put high school information on your resume? See sidebar for our recommendation.
Organizations attending the 2013 Internship Mania
Check Blugold CareerLink for position descriptions.
- ALDI Inc
- American Family Insurance
- Applied Behavior Analysts, LLC
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Bernicke & Associates, Ltd.
- BI WORLDWIDE
- Biesterveld & Company, LLC
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Wisconsin
- Blains Farm & Fleet
- Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Buckle Inc
- C.H. Robinson
- Campus Special, LLC
- Church Mutual Insurance Company
- CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
- College Possible
- College Pro
- Colony Brands, Inc.
- Eau Claire Express
- Eau Claire Regional Arts Council
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Entropy Multimedia Inc
- Ernst & Young LLP
- FABCO Equipment Inc
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Festival Foods
- G&K Services
- Gannett Wisconsin Media
- Global Finishing Solutions
- Golden LivingCenter
- Greenheck Fan
- Harley Davidson Motor Company
- Ho-Chunk Nation
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Huebsch Services
- Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary
- JAMF Software
- Kinnic Health & Rehab
- Klinner Insurance Inc
- Kohler Co
- Kohls Department Stores
- Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co
- LSS Data Systems/MEDITECH
- Maverick Media Inc
- Menards Inc
- Michigan Technological University
- Nestle USA
- North Star Resource Group
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE
- Panda Express
- Physicians Mutual Insurance Company
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Primerica Financial Services
- Reinhart FoodService
- Roehl Transport Inc
- Sams Club
- Schenck SC
- School Specialty Inc
- Securian Financial Group
- Sentry Insurance
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Skyline Technologies, Inc.
- Sogeti USA LLC
- SPS Commerce Inc
- Stillwater Area Public Schools
- SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Thomson Reuters
- TNT Fireworks
- UnitedHealth Group
- University Directories
- US Army Recruiting BN
- Wausau Financial Systems
- Wipfli LLP
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Xcel Energy - Eau Claire