December 13, 2013
Business students to study abroad in India over Winterim
Fourteen University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire business students will study in India, January 2–15, 2014. The group will be led by UW-Eau Claire faculty members Dr. Dawna Drum, Department of Accounting and Finance, and Jerry Kollross, Department of Management and Marketing.
Students will attend lectures by professors from Delphi University and Shri Ram College of Commerce on topics related to business, economy, politics, society, religion, history and culture. They will also visit cottage industries, businesses, and cultural sites in New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
For more information, contact Dr. Nancy Hanson-Rasmussen, UW-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing at (715) 836-5833.
The following UW-Eau Claire students are participating in the study abroad experience:
- Samantha Behling, a management major from Boyceville, WI
- Crystal Frazer, a health care administration major from Chippewa Falls, WI
- Brittney Gonzales, a nursing and health science student from Algoma, WI
- Zachary Griebenow, a management major from Lake City, MN
- Lucas Kallstrom, a finance and international business major from Mosinee, WI
- Alexis Kollross, an accounting student from Eau Claire, WI
- Justin Larson, an accounting and finance double major from Apple Valley, MN
- Lukas Marty, an entrepreneur management major from Chetek, WI
- Samuel Milewsky, a political science major from Watertown, WI
- Claire Purdie, a HCAD major from Faribault, MN
- Eric Seeds, a business administration major from Menomonee Falls, WI
- Andy Sio, a MBA student from Lakeville, MN
- Maili Yang, a health care administration major from Eau Claire, WI
- Abigail Yurish, a marketing major from Hatley, WI.