May 9, 2012
BCOM department announces Missling scholarship recipients
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Business Communication has awarded a Lorraine Missling Business Communication scholarship for the 2012-13 academic year to the following students:
- Molly Hall, a senior marketing major from Wausau, WI
- Tiffany Hoang, a junior health care administration major from Burnsville, MN
- Joseph Krebsbach, a sophomore accounting major from Colby, WI
- Logan Leske, a junior information systems–business analysis major from Eau Claire, WI
- Kaitlin Nix, a junior marketing major from Osseo, WI.
Recipients of the $500 award will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 14, 2012 in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
The Lorraine Missling scholarship recognizes Dr. Lorraine Missling, an outstanding business educator who was also the business college’s first female faculty member. Missling received many awards and recognitions during her career, including the UW-Eau Claire Excellence in Teaching award, a recognition she received twice.
The scholarship is available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.