May 2, 2012
UW-Eau Claire business students receive college scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award scholarships to the following business students for the 2012-13 academic year:
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial scholarship, $500: Patrick J. Connelly, a professional sales marketing major from Edina, MN
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial scholarship, $1,500: Stephanie Marsolek, an accounting major from Arcadia, WI
- Philip Breitman Memorial scholarship, $8,700: Linh Dao, a business finance major from Vietnam
- Citizens Community Federal COB scholarship, $2,500: Greg Samens, a management major from Bloomer, WI
- John C. Dennison Memorial scholarship, $5,000: Daniel Wolf, an operations management major from Appleton, WI
- Richard T. Gannon scholarship, $900: Malory Peterson, an accounting major from Goodhue, MN
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (sophomore) scholarship, $800: Alyssa Phillips, a management major from Stone Lake, WI
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity/Economic Need (junior/senior) scholarship, $800: Rylee Inks, a marketing analytics major from Fond du Lac, WI
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial scholarship, $900: Katelyn Goettl, an accounting and finance double major from North Mankato, MN
- Brad Olson Memorial scholarship, $900: Mary Scherkenbach, IS business analysis major from Eau Claire, WI
- Ronald D. Schlattman International Study Abroad scholarship, $500: Natasha Schlieve, a management major from Eau Claire, WI
- Wells Fargo COB Diversity/Economic Need scholarship, $2,000: Chelsea Fedie, an accounting major from Altoona, WI
- Charles F. White scholarship, $1,000: Rebecca McCormick, a management major from Caledonia, MN
- Xcel Energy COB Diversity/Economic Need scholarship, $2,000: Carlos Guereca, a health care administration major from Delevan, WI.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 14, 2012, in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.