May 2, 2012
Management and Marketing Department Awards 2012-13 Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award scholarships to the following students for the 2012-13 academic year:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial scholarship: Kayla Hasse, a junior HR management major from Brillion, WI. $1,500
- Jerry Du Bois Memorial scholarship: Rebecca Mary McCormick, a sophomore management major from Caledonia, MN. $150
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial scholarship: Tiffany Thy Thy Hoang, a junior health care administration major from Burnsville, MN. $1,500
- Jacob Leinenkugel Marketing scholarship: Lauren Margaret Bryant, a senior marketing major from La Crosse, WI. $900
- Janke Premier Properties scholarship: Patrick J. Connelly, a professional sales marketing major from Edina, MN. $500.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 14, 2012 in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.