College and Department Advisory Boards Meet September 30
Five of the seven University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business advisory boards will meet Friday, September 30, 2011. The groups holding meetings are as follows:
- Accounting and Finance Advisory Board, 8:30 am-1:30 pm, Davies Center Arrowhead Room. View members
- Business Advisory Council, 8 am-12 noon, in the Davies Center Alumni Room. View members
- IS Industry Advisory Committee, 8 am-2 pm, Schneider Hall 203. View members
- Management Advisory Board, 8 am-3 pm, Davies Center Presidents Room. View members
- Marketing Advisory Board, 8 am-1:30 pm, Davies Center Potawatomi Room. View members
All groups will break for an all-board member luncheon at 12 noon in the Davies Center Council Fire Room. The lunch, which is hosted by Dean Diane Hoadley, is open to all advisory board members as well as College of Business faculty and staff. COB faculty and staff are asked to confirm their attendance at lunch to Faith Bogstad by noon on Tuesday, September 27.
The college’s two remaining advisory boards will meet later this fall. The International Business Programs Advisory Board will meet Friday, October 21. The Center for Health Administration and Aging Services Excellence (CHAASE) will meet Thursday, October 27. The CHAASE Board of Advisers also is invited to attend a panel presentation later that day. The presentation, The Value of Mentoring: A key professional practice for health care administration, will be held from 4:30 to 5:45 pm in the Davies Center Tamarack Room. The panel presentation is free and open to the public.