Thirteen UW-Eau Claire Business Students Receive College Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award scholarships to the following business students for the 2011-12 academic year:
- Jennifer Alexander memorial scholarship: Paul Huset, a second degree accounting student from Eau Claire, WI, $500.
- Helen B. Andersen memorial scholarship: Katelyn Rae Anderson, a business administration student from Clintonville, WI, $1,500.
- Philip Breitman memorial scholarship: Emily Kay Anderson, an accounting and business economics student from Osseo, WI, $8,024.
- John C. Dennison memorial scholarship: Rylee Inks, a marketing student from Fond du Lac, WI, $5,000.
- Richard T. Gannon scholarship: Preston Schmidt, a finance major from Shoreview, MN, $900.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Sophomore Diversity/Economic Need scholarship: Lindsey Sowieja, an accounting student from Greenwood, WI, $750.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Junior/Senior Diversity /Economic Need scholarship: Mariah Braastad, an accounting student from Andover, MN, $750.
- Robert Mac Donald memorial scholarship: Samantha Behling, a management student from Boyceville, WI, $800.
- Brad Olson memorial scholarship: Jennifer Homeyer, an accounting major from Medford, WI, $900.
- Ronald Schlattman international study abroad award: Mariah Brown, a health care administration student from Woodbury, MN, $500.
- Wells Fargo Diversity/Economic Need scholarship: Chee Xiong, an accounting student from Eau Claire, WI, $2,000.
- Charles White: Kristin Hennes, a management student from Shakopee, MN, $1,000.
- Xcel Energy Diversity/Economic Need scholarship: Chee Neng Yang, a management student from Wisconsin Rapids, WI, $2,000.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 2, 2011 from 12 noon-1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Tamarack Room.