Management and Marketing Department Awards 2011-12 Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award scholarships to the following students for the 2011-12 academic year:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial scholarship: Aaron Hintz, a human resource management major from Neenah, WI, $1,500.
- Jerry Du Bois Memorial scholarship: Xulin Li, a marketing student from Zhuhai, China, $150.
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial scholarship: Alexandria Lockert, an accounting major from De Pere, WI, $1,000.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Marketing scholarship: Xulin Li, a marketing student from Zhuhai, China, $400; Jiabao Ye, a marketing major from Baisha Village, China, $500.
- Janke Premier Properties scholarship: Ryan Matchey, a marekting-professional sales major from Eau Claire, WI, $500.
Scholarships are available through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Scholarship recipients and donors will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 2, 2011 from 12:00-1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Tamarack Room.