June 4, 2010
Health Care Administration Awards 2010-11 Scholarships
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Health Care Administration program is pleased to announce scholarship recipients for the 2010-11 academic year:
- Rebecca Brunz, from Madison Lake, MN: Golden Living
- Caitlin Casey, from Wauwatosa, WI: Civic Engagement
- Heather Ceaser, from Chanhassen, MN: Gene Decker
- Brad Goeman, from Chippewa Falls, WI: WI Assisted Living Association
- Andrew Goodman, from Appleton, WI: Extendicare Foundation
- Leah Griesmer, from Mosinee, WI: WI Healthcare Association
- Marleah Keuler, from Hilbert, WI: HCR ManorCare
- Ashley Kornhoff, from Franklin, WI: WI Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Krystena Sauter, Marathon, WI: Kindred Healthcare
- Claire Schulz, from Tomahawk, WI: Good Samaritan
- Zachary Tilson, Neilsville, WI: Extendicare Foundation
- Elisabeth Ullom, from Hammond, WI: HCR ManorCare
- Nicholas Weight, from Mosinee, WI: Tri-Country Medical Alliance
- Emily Wilfong, from Cedarburg, WI: Golden Living
Health Care Administration student Julianne Holt, from Eagan, MN, received the Heyde Health Care Entrepreneurial award. This award recognizes the most entrepreneurial student leadership project by an active practicum student.
Scholarships are funded through gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship and laptop recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 3, 2010 from 12:00-1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Tamarack Room.