March 19, 2010
UW-Eau Claire Business Students and Administrators to Participate in Campus Leadership Day
Seven students and four administrators from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business will participate in the university’s first Leadership in Action Day, which will be held April 13 and 14, 2010. During the two-day event, seventeen students will job shadow administrators and have the opportunity to discuss leadership and the responsibilities that come with being a leader.
The UW-Eau Claire chapter of Mortar Board, the national leadership honor society, has planned this event dedicated to leadership. For more information, contact Patrick Delehanty, Mortar Board president.
College of Business Participants in Leadership in Action Day
- Rachel Connor, a senior business administration and Spanish business double major from Stoughton, WI
- Patrick Delehanty, a senior marketing/professional sales major from Verona, WI
- Ong Lo, a junior management major from Elk Mound, WI
- Amber Revling, a senior management and finance double major from Marshfield, WI
- Alex Schultz, a senior management/entrepreneur and accounting major from Park Falls, WI
- Lynnea Spanjers, a senior management/HR major and Spanish minor from Brooklyn Park, MN
- Gregory Wiora, a sophomore accounting major from Mauston, WI
- Bob Erffmeyer, MBA director
- Jack Hoggatt, assistant dean-student affairs, Business Communication department chair
- Gretchen Hutterli, assistant dean-development and marketing
- Robert Sutton, associate dean