November 1, 2010
UW-Eau Claire Students Selected to Compete at the 2010 Warm-Up
Five University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire students will represent the college of business at the 2010 Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up, a regional sales completion for collegiate students which will be held November 11-13 on the UW-Eau Claire campus. Students were selected to compete at The Warm-Up based on their standing in a preliminary competition judged by UW-Eau Claire alumni who participated in past sales competitions.The 2010 UW-Eau Claire Warm-Up team consists of the following students:
- Bo Anderson, a senior professional sales major from Blue Earth, MN
- John Cayer, a senior marketing major from Green Bay, WI
- Emily Helmer, a senior professional sales major from Prescott, WI
- Megan Means, a senior marketing major from Verona, WI
- Travis Messmer, a senior marketing major from Rock Springs, WI
Nick Levin, a senior professional sales major from Eau Claire, WI is the team’s alternate. LaNette Flunker, senior lecturer in marketing, is the coach for the UW-Eau Claire team.
The UW-Eau Claire Warm-Up team will compete against students from 12 universities located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin.