Business Advisory Council
The Business Advisory Council (BAC) consists of members from local and regional businesses. A few members are UW-Eau Claire alumni but the majority have graduated from other institutions of higher learning and have a wide variety of educational backgrounds and experiences. Members typically are either business owners or upper level management.
The council’s purpose is to provide suggestions and advice to the dean and provide feedback on the dean’s proposals. The council focuses on the big picture and overall direction of the college. The members’ positions give them unique vantage points from which they can observe emerging trends and identify the impact on businesses and potentially on business schools.
For more information, contact Diane Hoadley, dean, UW-Eau Claire College of Business.
- R. James Alexy, Principal, Wissota Partners
- Steven J. Bateman, '80, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Shari Brunette, '77, Senior Consultant, Aeritae Consultants, LTD.
- Mark Faanes, '79, Partner, CFO and Partner in Charge, Western Region, Wipfli, LLP
- Justin Kaufenberg, '03, Co-Founder & CEO, Sport Ngin, Inc.
- Thomas Larson, President, Larson Companies
- Randy Lieble, '76, VP, CFO & Treasurer, National Presto Industries, Inc.
- Kurt Mueller, '79, Sr. VP of Sales, Hormel Foods
- Brady Nagel, VP, Business Banking Manager, Wells Fargo Bank
- Edward Schaefer, President & CEO, Citizens Community Federal
- Todd Schnobrich, VP, IT, Cargill, Inc.
- Peter Scobie, '71, Chairman & CEO, Scobie Group
- Steve Senn, '69, CEO & Owner, Senn Blacktop, Inc.
- Susan Tietz, '71, President & Owner, McDonough Manufacturing Co.
- Kimberly Underwood, '84, Portfolio Management Director, Ecolab, Inc.
- James Vaudreuil, '80, President & CEO, Huebsch Services
- Jan Zander, '09, VP, Ayres Associates
- Dennis Heyde, '72, President & Owner, Heyde Companies
- Robert Hood, Chairman, M&I Bank, Eau Claire
- Lois Krause, '76, Partner, Wipfli (retired)
- Thomas "Jake" Leinenkugel, President, Leinenkugel Brewing Co.
- Michael O'Meara, '72, President, Peoples National Bank
- Patrick Quinn, '87, President, Ayres Associates (retired)
- Jann Ozzello Wilcox,'74, CFO, Marquette Financial Co.
- Dave Zitur, VP and CIO, Carlson Marketing